is studying abroad really worth it

 is studying abroad really worth it

When I was young, I was dreaming, I can study abroad. I've always wanted to come to America. You see the movies, you see the college lifestyle, and what better way to see a country, then to actually get to live here for six months.

The experiences have just been incredible, and it's something that I'll, remember for the rest of my life. I wanted to do study abroad, for almost like a holiday, but you still get to do your subjects.

Read More >>> How to Convince your Parents to let you go to university

I want to go speak the language, I want to expand my language skills, because there's nothing like, being in the country, and speaking it.

I'm hoping to be accepted into Veterinary Science. I think doing an exchange really, gives me an edge on, other people who are applying, Employers love it.

If you've studied internationally, it looks great. Coming over to study is, a little bit more nerve wracking, but once you realize that everyone's in the same boat as you, it’s really not as scary as you think, and it's definitely worth it in the end.

 


With most degrees at Adelaide, it’s really quite easy to do a study abroad semester, because you don't have to match up your courses, or wait and go back and do an extra semester.

 

#Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education #Education

The process is easy and the guys at the Exchange Office look after you, in terms of saving money, the Government's pretty good.

Jordan and I were able to get two OS help loans for two semesters, and we were lucky enough to get, scholarships from the Australian government.

 

It's so easy to jump on a bus, and go to a different country. We've been to Wales, stopped off at Las Vegas for a night, big group of us went to a house in the mountains.

I've been to London a few times; we went to Puerto Rico for Fall Break which was amazing.

The independence you gain from doing an exchange, you can't really get it any other way. I've become a lot more, culturally aware of what's going on in the world.

The people that I've met over here, I'll stay in contact with my entire life.

Study abroad in Europe for study Abroad

It made me realize that there's just so much, more opportunity in the world. If you are an undergraduate, or if you're going into university right now, the number one thing that you should think about, is going on exchange.


Comments